Like most things, the Long Night Against Procrastination is going virtual this year! We're still here to provide writing support as you finish the fall semester, all virtual and adjusted to fit your busy schedule and multiple time zones, whether you're studying on campus or remotely.
Join the Writing Studio consultants for a conversation - Question & Answer sessions, Tip & Tricks, and more!
- Getting your final papers on track
- Concrete strategies for improving conciseness
- A 5-point checklist for a strong main argument
- What is the MEAL Plan and why do we love it?
- Answers to any other burning writing questions!
Log in with your netID to this Duke Box folder for more details and Zoom links! Feel free to come and go as you like!