Coming in Fall 2024... Minor in Writing and Rhetoric!
The minor in Writing and Rhetoric provides in-depth inquiry and practice in the ethics, habits of mind, promises, and complexities of writing and speaking. The minor invites students to explore the nuances of communication across rhetorical contexts and media. This minor also allows students to tailor pathways to complement a variety of different academic interests.
- Pre-Requisite: Writing 101
- Five courses
- At least one core Writing Studies course:
- Writing 201 History of Writing Studies
- Writing 202 Theoretical Frameworks of Writing Studies
- Writing 203 Research Methods in Writing Studies
- At least three more WRITING courses at or above the 200 level
- Maximum of one approved elective from approved courses that originate in units outside of TWP
- At least three of the five courses must be writing intensive (W-coded)
(More details coming soon...)